September 10, 2012

I'm BACK! I've been super lazy!


Alright, this is like 6 months since I've said anything!
I have graduated and I am a semi-free man from school. I am working a job that I am okay with. Not the best deal, but pays my bills!

This summer have been filled with stuff... First I went to San Francisco! It is one of the most AMAZING places I have been so far... It is beautiful and very open minded... Why I say open minded? Because when you are in city center, on the main street there are LGBT flags on every poll. It made me giggle.

San Francisco  the biggest China town outside the actual China, pretty impressive. If you ever go to SF and wanna buy souveneers, go buy them in China town. The prices for all the junk is like 50%-75% lower than downtown or by the piers.

What else...? This has been the hottest summer I have experienced my entire life... Average temperature was like +37°... +42°C (98°... 105°F). Too little too much for a boy from Northern country!

Now It's fall and I feel like I am regressing in my knowledge and skills, because I am no more in school.
I have realized that I love learning and I love perfecting my skills.

Radio is doing awesomely great! I got a music store powered by AMAZON and you can buy the best Music on it! :) http://europeansuperhits.com and go to section MUSIC STORE and get the best Musak!

If you are starting school this fall or just continuing, remember, be yourself and don't let anyone make you think you're no good... YOU ARE THE BEST you can be! :)

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment