January 26, 2012

A little slow...

For an international student the U.S. government has put so many restrictions... I can't work full time while I'm taking my last 8 credits of school at the college... I have to get approval for employment off campus and have to make sure it matches with my major... Hm... It's tough and sometimes boring to work 20 hours a week and taking 8 credits of classes. I'm used to something more busy. I can't wait to graduate that way I can do whatever the hell I want for a whole year. Then... Back to the same old unless something changes - I get a green card, get married, find rich sponsor, get an awesome job that pays for my work visa. :)
So many things... I just have to be excellent and have to show myself to world why I am good at and what I can do best.
Anyway, for now I'm excited to work on Wrong Memories our upcoming WebSeries. http://www.wrongmemories.com

Later,

3 comments:

  1. I agree with what you said about not being able to work like a normal person. I agree that sometimes it's quite a hassle to get a job that will support your individual needs and necessities. Over all it's very hard to be an international student. Not only documentation, sponsorship and visas make it hard, also the new laws and restrictions that being put on us are very fettering. What to do? Where to go? Working illegal is not an option because it's almost lethal for us (being deported to home-country).
    Are there any easy steps that we can take to be here? To pursue our educational goals, work, build our future... It seems like there are no easy ways whatsoever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to film this Saturday!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete